Sunday, September 30, 2012

In Response to My "Little"

This year, at the Writing Center, we have the amazing opportunity to be paired up with one freshmen and be their "big" buddy. In this way, we are able to connect with freshmen and show them that Western is here for them and that the resources we have are accessible. 
I am SO excited for this! I am sending my "little" a link to this so she gets to read all about how awesome I think she is! 

My "little" is H. There are 2 girls in her class named Hannah so she goes by H. She is the sweetest girl ever, and I am so excited to get to know her. For the class, they had to describe what they thought having a mentor would be like. As I read her blog entry, I knew I had to live up to what she had described. I can't wait to get to know her as a friend and fellow WOU student. She is so fun and inspiring, and I know I will learn so much from her! 

(Can't wait to get to know you Hannah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment