Saturday, June 25, 2011

Food Stuffs

This week has not been as mind numbingly boring as I expected it to be! I somehow took on the task of cooking dinner for the family almost everyday of the week. This little chore was assigned to me on Sunday, right before we had our Father's Day barbeque. I think my mother is getting a little sentimental about me moving into my own apartment. She keeps unloading motherly advice on me. It's all very sweet, but it feel a little out of place because I'm about to enter my third year of college.


I hate cooking so I'm not really sure how I ended up agreeing to make so many dinners. On the plus side, this week I learned to make delicious mexican rice and ceviche! It's nice to know I'll be able to make my favorite foods even when I'm not home.


Tomorrow, my Aunt Teresa's coming down and we're going to make sopes! I can't wait!


A picture of the ceviche I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment