Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Manchester Orchestra

I'm going to a concert with my friend, Adri, tomorrow, and I can't wait! It's been a long time since I've been able to go to a concert; too long if you ask me. We're seeing Manchester Orchestra and Cage the Elephant. They are such phenomenal performers. The first time I saw Manchester Orchestra live, I fell in love with them. Their lyrics are what really get to me. I love when a performer's voice is so passionate and strong that it alone conveys the whole feeling of the song. Andy Hull, the lead singer of Manchester Orchestra, manages to do just that that. When you put together the music, the lyrics, and Andy's voice you get songs that hold on to you and never let go.
Besides getting to see a sure to be incredible show, I am so excited to spend some time with my Adri! I have missed her so much this year and can't wait to get one beautiful day of Portland with her!



P.S. We had a BLAST at this concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment