Thursday, June 16, 2011

Graduations And Summertime

This blog comes to you from Aloha, Oregon. I am currently at my cousin Ruby's house until Saturday. My other cousin, Jessica, just graduated from high school so I decided to spend a couple of days with my family.


So far, I have attended two graduations within a week. There were a couple of common threads in them. The commonalities were as follow: President Barack Obama and the fact that he's black, facebook, and Dr. Seuss quotes.
Beside attending too many graduations, this summer hasn't been too bad.


Last week, my parents decided to pick me up from the dorms a day early. That meant that I had about 2 hours to clean and pack EVERYTHING. Let's just say that I was very sweaty on the drive home. Leaving the dorm wasn't anywhere near as sad as I expected it to be. I am a little relieved to be half done with my undergrad studies.


I went to Seattle with my family on Saturday. My younger brother Alan, was playing at a soccer tournament in SeaTac so we all piled into the car at 5:30 am just to watch him play. They did not win, but it was fun, and we went to the space needle! It was a nice start to summer. My family drove me nuts half the time but we spent the other half laughing so it was nice.


I don't really know what I'm doing this summer, but I'm excited to see what will happen.


Here a picture of me with two of my favorite little graduates, Angelica and Leslie:


No comments:

Post a Comment